Handle are working closely with an innovative start up in search for a Marketing Executive to join their dynamic and expanding marketing team.
As the Marketing Executive your main responsibilities will be:
- Work with Event Coordinator on the planning and execution of events
- Optimisation of PPC and display campaigns and associated landing
- Work with the Social Media Manager/Agency on campaign/content planning, goals for social media channel engagement
- Briefing and managing external designer on design of content assets, event collateral and other customer
- Writing email copy, updating email templates with copy and other assets
- Reporting and insight on campaigns
As the Marketing Executive you will have:
- A minimum of 2 years in a generalist marketing role
- Solid copywriting skills and a good creative eye
- Understanding of content strategy to drive engagement across the customer life-cycle
- Event management experience
- An understanding of marketing automation technology and Salesforce CRM
If you are a Marketing Executive looking to build upon your current skills and you would be excited to work for creative and innovative start up company please do apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.