Handle Recruitment is urgently seeking an immediately available Marketing Executive to join a well-established B2B Media Business in the West End. Although this will initially be a temporary position it is very likely to be made permanent for a high performing candidate.
Working closely with the marketing managers and the sales team you will be given the opportunity to look after various exhibition portfolios and you will develop, implement and manage all commercial marketing activities for these allocated exhibitions.
To do this your day to day activity will look something along the lines of;
- Executing commercial marketing plans, producing high quality, response-driven marketing campaigns that integrate online and offline marketing activities.
- Writing and editing high quality, compelling copy, which is accurate and grammatically correct, making sure that all printed and online communications demonstrate the defined value proposition for the brand
- Working with the senior marketing brand holders and sales teams to support existing creative concepts being used for new commercial marketing activities and identify solutions to create comprehensive bespoke marketing pursuit campaigns that generate new revenue opportunities
- Collaborating with the sales team and driving marketing qualified leads for them to convert into new revenue opportunities, through a mixture of offline and online channels
- Creating and maintaining effective working relationships with internal stakeholders, in particular the sales teams and third-party partners, via telephone, written communication and face-to-face meetings, ensuring marketing activity is fully aligned to the needs of the commercial strategy
- Providing regular status updates to key contacts (Marketing, Sales, General Management) on progress and potential concerns relating to promotional activity and general workload
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Marketing experience, particularly in the B2B, Media & Events industries
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to develop a deep understanding of the commercial landscape and products
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written - and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications
- Copy writing, proof reading skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of digital and online platforms
- Exemplary interpersonal skills and team-working
- Client facing skills, speaking to high profile sponsors
- Computer literate with good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
If you are immediately available and looking for a new, challenging marketing position please do apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.