Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Executive to join a leading B2B media business in Central London for a six month FTC, starting in January.
Responsible for delivering effective marketing campaigns for a defined brand, you will produce marketing material and co-ordinate marketing activities to ensure campaigns are on schedule and within budget. Your day to day activities will include;
- Writing and editing high quality compelling copy
- Developing and maintaining all relevant brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns
- Assessing, monitoring and improving marketing efficiency by conducting regular analysis of marketing KPI's, reporting on campaign results, revenue generated and agreed effectiveness measures
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure marketing activity is fully aligned with business needs
To be successful in this role you will need;
- Strong experience as a generalist marketing executive
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Ability to think outside the box to deliver innovative marketing campaigns that achieve audience objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of online and digital platforms
- Good knowledge of I.T. including Office packages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
If you are a marketing executive keen to work in a fast paced media and events environment please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.