Handle Recruitment is seeking a marketing executive with experience in the oil & gas or mining industry to join a global B2B events organisation.
As the Marketing Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Multi-channel execution and management - working with the Marketing Manager to manage the delivery of the campaign plan, ensuring each activity is delivered within deadline, to budget, and gains the required audience reach across all audiences
- Work with key internal teams: event, Digital & Campaigns and leadgen teams to ensure all channels and opportunities are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend
- Work with the Digital & Campaigns team to drive engagement and following across all platforms, content creation and ongoing channel maintenance and analysis
- Work with sales team and Marketing Manager to execute spex and delegate leadgen
- Work with Marketing Manager to identify new and insightful co-marketing partners (comprising of media partners, press, associations, membership bodies), responsible for acquisition and execution of these relationships
- Content research and plan
- Content deliverables / production: case studies, e-books, blog ownership, interviews, articles, weekly news round-up, press releases
- Partners and clients' management for content sourcing
- Website content management
- Reporting on content strategy and execution effectiveness
- Provide regular channel analysis to Marketing Manager for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target.
- Provide general admin support as and when required to the team.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Marketing experience within the oil & gas or mining industry
- An interest in large scale events such as international exhibitions
- Understanding of customer targeting and segmentation
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Excellent communication, negotiation, relationship building (internal and external) and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.