This International Publisher who specialises in producing unique, collectable products and memorabilia for some of the biggest brands in TV, Film and Comics is looking for a Marketing Executive.
Focusing on product releases in the European markets, you will work across all aspects of the marketing mix but with a strong focus on offline marketing, including TV ad creation.
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, key responsibilities include:
- Maintaining trade and subscription sales reports and tracking competitor activity
- Conducting market research and customer questionnaires to understand consumer profiles
- Building relationships with distribution and subscription partners
- Co-ordinating localisation of marketing materials for your territory
- Liaising with licensors for approvals of marketing activity
- Co-ordinating TV ad shoot materials
With previous experience of working on Product Marketing campaigns within Publishing, Film, Music or general Entertainment, the ideal candidate will be a creative, commercial and analytical marketer. You will possess excellent Excel skills, have great attention to detail with first-rate communication abilities. An additional European language is desirable but not essential.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.