Handle Recruitment is seeking a senior marketing executive ready for their next step to join a fast growing technology company.
This organisation has undergone a major rebrand in the past 18 months including a relocation to central London offices, the marketing team are now focusing on increasing sales growth through rolling out a new channel partner programme.
As well as supporting channel partners in marketing towards their clients you will also be heavily involved in event planning and management, including exhibitions, industry awards ceremonies, partner events and internal gatherings such as seasonal parties.
To be successful in this team you will have:
- Experience in B2B email and content marketing
- Excellent written communication skills (experience in PR or communications is valued)
- Evidence of social media content development, management and growth of account following
- Experience with corporate and social events including organisation and logistics, facilitation at the event, creation of promotional material and post-event follow up
- Experience working with web and IT teams, particularly in web design & content creation
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.