Handle is working in partnership with a large, well-known sporting club for a new and exciting position as a Marketing Executive, within the Premium Experiences team.
This is a fantastic position for a Marketing Executive, with thorough experience in either a sporting club or within hospitality, along with the ability to drive audience engagement. You will join a fast-paced and dynamic team, and have the opportunity to boost sales and have a large contribution to the Premium Experiences team as this club grows.
Key Responsibilities Include:-
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager on Premium Experiences, to activate both online and offline marketing campaigns, in order to generate leads for all premium offerings.
- Working closely with creative agencies, to ensure that campaigns are developed to support all of the premium sales throughout the season.
- Implementation and planning of a variety of customer communications, tailored for all of the premium areas in the stadium.
- Preparation of the digital customer communications - including newsletters, emails and the upselling of opportunities for seasonal match day guests.
- Provide marketing support for the conference events and sales, and provide the process for welcoming new customers, such as membership packs and emails.
This is a great position for a quick-learning and innovate individual, who is keen to get their teeth stuck into a busy and rewarding environment; it's also an exciting time to join this already successful sporting club, if the above sounds like you - then please apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.