We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic self-starter with a genuine passion for all things marketing, press, media and digital; with previous experience using social media and amplifying marketing partnerships with strong content coordination across multiple channels. Our new Client Marketing Executive will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, can multi-task and has strong attention to detail, driven by deadlines and highly organised.
The brand you'll be working on is a market leading education technology tradeshow, with an exciting customer base, market leading products and a real community feel. The team, customers and partners are extremely proud to work on this brand and we're looking for someone fun, friendly and bursting with ideas to embody our ethos and represent it at the highest level.
- Work with key external suppliers and internal teams: Designers, Digital, Data & Campaigns teams to ensure all channels are effectively optimised to produce the best results with the most effective spend.
- Telemarketing campaigns where relevant, to increase online pre-registration for key account events.
- Design work, editing and proofing of tangible and/or digital creative
- Provide social media support to improve online brand presence for Key Accounts - message scheduling, group message interaction, administer follower acquisition and engagement campaigns in conjunction with digital team.
- Working with the Marketing Manager, execute content marketing programmes that pre- registration for Key Account side events.
- Provide regular channel analysis to Marketing Manager for regular reporting of event KPI performance vs. target.
- Provide general admin support as and when required to the team.
Skills - Essential
- Excellent copy writing skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Telemarketing experience (good phone manner)
- Articulate, well spoken, excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Highly organised, with exceptional attention to detail and ability to work on own initiative
- Creative background, experience working with external suppliers (i.e. designers)
- Able to give clear concise creative direction
- Able to work autonomously and strategically to complete tasks
- Exceptional time management skills and experience working to tight deadlines
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.