Handle Recruitment is seeking an Account Executive with an active interest in the ever growing and innovative fintech industry to work for a brand who run a global series of successful events within the field.
As the Account Executive you will take responsibility for both winning new business and managing existing accounts, your day to day activity will include:
- Developing and managing partnerships and business relationships with key stakeholders.
- Successfully achieving sales / revenue targets and performance objectives
- Effectively managing outgoing calls and meetings, both by phone and face to face in line with the KPI's expected and agreed to grow the business.
- Developing knowledge about the market, customers, competitors and products to sell solutions to customers effectively.
- Maintaining strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation.
- Ensuring sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in effective and timely manner.
- Continually seeking ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Experienced in a B2B sales/account management role
- Extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Actively interested in the fintech industry and able to demonstrate knowledge of it
- Self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.