Handle Recruitment is seeking an ambitious marketer who excels in managing high profile client relationships to join an international B2B events business and work on their biggest account, a blue chip technology organisation. Due to events taking place worldwide there will be yearly travel to Mexico, Brazil, UAE and Malaysia.
Working under the Head of Marketing and closely with the Key Account Director, your focus will be to create and manage the marketing communications programmes and campaigns for this key account. You will ensure that all marketing activity aligns and integrates with both the partner and event brand objectives and strategic marketing plans, while driving customer acquisition, retention and advocacy.
Your day to day activity will include:
- Managing the creation and delivery of campaign and media plans for each event, ensuring that targeted messaging drives profitable customer acquisition, customer experience and retention.
- Working with marketing and campaign team heads to agree plans and ensure that partnership requirements are fulfilled and improved on year on year.
- Gaining deeper customer insight through regular meetings with key stakeholders. Using this insight to create event marketing strategies that translate into integrated strategic plans with the Head of Marketing.
- Driving content marketing activity that generates new audiences and retains existing customer groups.
- Working to exceptionally tight deadlines with the data team to deliver comprehensive post show reporting on all campaign and customer engagement activity.
- Working with campaigns teams and event marketing teams to ensure all key account plans translate into clear campaign and activity schedules, meeting required timelines, milestones and budgets; and that all elements of the plan are covered tactically, with someone accountable for delivering all aspects of the plan.
- Ensuring strong communication with key internal and external teams at all times, including weekly meetings to review activity, spend and results, and agreeing plans to optimise or remediate where needed.
- Delivering compelling copywriting for all channels (including web, email, print) and overseeing all promotional collateral for the campaign (print and digital).
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience of creating highly effective tactical marketing plans.
- Confidence working with international key accounts and partners, strong client and relationship management skillset.
- Experience working with data and developing insights for reporting and improving customer experience.
- Experience of working within the events industry (highly desirable).
- Strong communication and presentation skills - the ability to clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups within the team, in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Please apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.