Handle have partnered up with a leading food & beverage brand in search for a Marketing Manager, to drive best practise for in store marketing and customer experience.
This person will be instrumental in delivering marketing initiatives by project managing campaigns from brief to delivery across store campaigns, email campaigns and other marketing projects.
- Management of all in-store marketing collateral
- Internal communication of all marketing activity
- Generate new ideas that will drive sales in stores
- Project manage photoshoots; dealing with external parties such as design agencies, photographers, stylists etc
- Manage one direct report (Marketing executive)
- Effectively use commercial results available to measure the outcome of promotions and key marketing trials and initiatives
- Technical marketing skills ensuring effective, branded marketing communications with a particular focus on in store materials
- Analytical & numerate to help measure the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see the big picture and provide useful advice and input across the company
- Ability to assist and lead in an environment of constant change
- In tune with market trends especially in F&B
- food & beverage and/or retail marketing experience
If you are an ambitious marketer and you would be interested to join a successful and prestigious F&B brand please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.