Our client is a London based Real Estate business, with a long standing heritage, looking for Marketing Manager to successfully support the New Developments team.
- You will attend all strategy and sales meetings and producing the best material for the client.
- You will act as a brand ambassador for the premium business and ensure consistency across all channels.
- Overall, you will be the go to expert for all client and stakeholder queries, by being up to date with all data and reporting.
- You will take responsibility for all project launches and events- both in UK and overseas.
- You will take charge of all email campaigns and be innovative to maximise this potential.
- You will coach and manage a Junior Marketing Executive and help develop them.
- You will create briefs working alongside agencies to produce collateral.
- You will manage the marketing calendar, along with all social media.
This is an exciting opportunity to join one of London's oldest and most loved estate agencies, in a role that will hold a huge amount of responsibility.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.