An amazing opportunity for a creative Festival Marketing Manager to work across and launch new festivals for an established Live Music and Entertainment company.
Based in London offices, this role would suit someone with previous experience of working on the marketing for successful events, whilst maintaining key relationships with industry contacts.
Key features will include:
- Running all of the festivals marketing communication through a multiple of channels to help achieve top ticket sales
- Working with the partnership team on keeping to the brand guidelines for the festival
- Sticking to budgets, manage and monitor all festival marketing campaigns
- Working with PR agencies to secure media coverage for all festivals
The ideal candidate will:
- Live music marketing experience
- Have knowledge in all areas of media (TV, radio, press, digital)
- Have fantastic project management and communication experience
- Have previous dealt with marketing budgets
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this fantastic Festival Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.