A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced B2B marketer to work for a rapidly growing entrepreneurial conference company.
Our client are looking for a positive and passionate individual who are confident in bringing innovative ideas and has strong determination to generate revenue to help grow their marketing department.
Your main responsibility will to take ownership for around 15 events per year and work in all areas of the marketing mix to create and deliver strategic marketing plans for a range portfolio of events.
If you are looking to take your next career step in Marketing then please apply.
- To create effective marketing plans for each event by using multiple channels; such as email, SEO, direct marketing and media partnerships
- Taking ownership of copywriting, ongoing analysis of campaigns and marketing results
- Manage stakeholder relationships across your project teams which will include marketing, production, sales, operations and senior leadership
- Management of the database
- You will manage the websites for your different conferences
- Delegate telesales
- Work on their online marketing
- Provide assistance to the marketing manager in all campaign management
- 18 months + experience working in B2B events
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Able to devise and deliver marketing plans by working in all aspects of the marketing mix
- Acquires a positive can-do attitude
- Excellent copy writing abilities
- Can work collaboratively in a team
- High attention to detail
- Happy to work towards tight deadlines and are results- oriented
- You will be ambitious, determined and excited about new experiences
This is a permanent position based in Central London paying £28k-£32k plus bonus and offers great career progression.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.