Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Manager to join a leader in consumer events, focusing on their prestigious art and design exhibitions.
As the Marketing Manager you will manage, plan and implement a targeted marketing campaign to engage relevant audiences, achieving targets set for quality, quantity and revenue from both visitors and exhibitors. You will also develop and implement a strategic marketing plan including budgeting, and motivate and manage the Senior Marketing Executive, VIP Relations Manager, temporary staff and external resources.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and managing the marketing budget
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel marketing campaigns including print and online advertising, direct mail, email, sales promotions and partnerships, social media and PR campaigns.
- Effectively managing the marketing team
- Analysing previous campaigns and undertaking research to understand the events and audiences fully.
- Providing strategic insight to support the development of the shows in both the short, medium and long term and produce the marketing budget with the Event Director.
- Planning and implementing exhibitor sales and marketing campaigns in liaison with Sales Team.
- Producing sponsorship material to support the Sponsorship and Sales Team and provide creative input into potential sponsorship agreements.
- Developing and agreeing briefs for external agencies and suppliers including; creative, box office, print and media buying and PR.
- Overseeing the development and maintenance of visitor databases.
- Producing post-show reports, analysing the effectiveness of the campaigns, gaining further insight into the events and make informed recommendations for their strategic development.
- Networking within the industries to gain contacts, build industry knowledge and understand how we maintain a competitive edge in attracting audiences across each event as exhibitors, sponsors and visitors.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience as a Marketing Manager, ideally in art, design or consumer events
- Financial planning and budget management experience
- Market & industry knowledge
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.