Handle are seeking an interim Marketing Manager to join the team of our client, a national music education charity who need support to ensure appropriate continuity in the lead up to one of their main events, taking place in November. This is a key role working as part of the Communications Team ensuring delivery of a successful event.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of marketing activity for the event, producing where necessary a range of marketing collateral and communications g. event flyers, news items and event programmes, overseeing the copy-writing, editing and proofing.
- Publication of the souvenir programme, liaising with the design agency, and collating feedback from the Work with the Chief Executive and Head of Communications on the editorial content.
- Delivering the marketing plan and other initiatives to meet income targets g. tickets sales, advertising and merchandising revenue.
- Managing external suppliers g. Venue box offices, design agencies, PR agencies, printers etc.
- Supporting the servicing of sponsor and funder requirements, playing a key part in developing the public profile of the
- Working onsite at the event to ensure everything runs smoothly.
The successful candidate will have experience of working in a hands-on marketing role, with experience of managing marketing projects and events, preferably within the performing arts, events and/or an educational environment. You will have strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to develop effective relationships with a range of stakeholders, such as sponsors, suppliers, venues and marketing agencies.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.