Handle Recruitment is seeking a Marketing Manager position for a highly influential media, entertainment and technology event, which attracted over 56,000 attendees in 2019.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to ensure there is a creative engaging campaign to promote the conference and other content programmes, ensuring all targets are hit.
- Writing, preparing and sending all related marketing emails including one off sends and automation campaigns
- Overseeing paid social for the content products working closely with outsourced PPC agency
- Managing the content programmes and conference application within the show App
- Leading and implementing the marketing campaign for the awards driving entries, onsite attendees and post event press coverage. Working with finalists, partners and media partners.
- Working with an external video production company to create the post event Video used on social media and at the Leaders' Summit
- Working with the Senior Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing to produce all sales collateral and working with the sales team to optimise the format and content of this. Making proactive suggestions to the Marketing Manager and Head of Marketing on new formats / methods of capturing leads and feeding these to sales using new technology and approaches. Lead any sponsorship fulfilment.
- Leading on all show photography
- Managing all PR & press activity related to the content areas, working with the Head of Content, the Content Production Team and Editor and writers to co-ordinate content led press releases.
- Where instructed by the Senior Marketing Manager, agree some complex new contract deals attached to content products
To be successful in this role you will have:
- High level of experience in marketing
- A focus on creating compelling content
- Experience of dealing with large very high profile events where PR and social media reactions are needed regularly
- Extensive experience in campaign/project management
- Strong communication with excellent influencing and networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- A good understanding of the electronic media industry
- Demonstrable use of an EDP - Ideally Adestra
- Website CMS experience - ideally ASP Showoff
- Competent user of Google Analytics
- Competent user of Google Adwords and Facebook Advertising
- Basic HTML code knowledge / InDesign / Photoshop basic skills desirable
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.