Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available B2B marketer to join a portfolio of corporate travel events.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing audiences; driving subscriptions, online registrations, delegate acquisition and events attendance in accordance with budget targets and agreed KPI's
- Planning marketing activity and fulfilling all marketing campaigns to deadlines and within budget
- Managing and developing databases for all audience marketing activity, ensuring data is collected to best practice guidelines
- Developing and maintaining all relevant collateral and brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns and produce compelling and creative copy
- Supporting product development by identifying opportunities for growth and identifying other initiatives to strengthen and improve the competitive position
- Developing strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure marketing activity is fully aligned with business needs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced understanding of marketing principles, developments and new techniques and demonstrated experience in campaign management
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of audience and products
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of online and digital platforms
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.