Handle Recruitment is seeking a B2B marketer to join an events and media business on a seven month maternity contract.
As the Marketing Manager you will lead on the marketing planning and campaign delivery for a flagship portfolio of hedge fund events (100+ a year), ensuring that registration/attendee and awards entries targets are consistently met or exceeded. This includes awards, summits, dinners, breakfast briefings and webinars.
The role is challenging and requires someone who is focused, hard-working, results-orientated and able to deliver under pressure.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management and execution of marketing for all events
- Management and mentoring of a Marketing Executive, a Membership Events Executive and a Marketing Assistant
- Managing the planning process for each event, ensuring collaboration and communication across all departments to ensure a successful launch that is delivered on time
- Identifying and auctioning new opportunities to drive marketing best practice and innovation across the portfolio
- Maximising opportunities to improve marketing processes and activity, such as email automation and dynamic content
- Proactive database development to support individual marketing campaigns and long term audience development
- Carrying out post event research and analysis for each event and circulate a post event marketing report to key event stakeholders
- Collaborating with the wider events marketing team to share ideas and best practice
- Leading on projects to ensure that events marketing systems and processes are being utilised effectively and share best practice with the wider events marketing team
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Marketing experience within a B2B events environment
- Proven people management skills
- Knowledge and experience of the full marketing mix
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Strong creative writing skills
- A commercially focused mind-set, with the ability to bring new ideas on board
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.