Handle Recruitment have an exciting opportunity with one of the UK's leading B2B events companies. Whether you are a Marketing Manager already or a Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next step, this is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic and creative marketing environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Create a detailed marketing plan for the events that meets known customer needs, optimises use of channels and ensures robust effectiveness tracking
- To work with Head of Marketing and MD of Content to determine and implement a new and coherent Content Marketing Strategy, incorporating but not limited to social media, partnerships and presentations, that ensures maximum engagement from key target groups
- To write timely, accurate and inspiring communications briefs for the events internal content generation team in order to produce highly-effective creative communications
- Identify and deliver affiliate and/or partner marketing where required that delivers customer value
- To support the Reps Manager on leveraging the global network marketing partners to achieve KPIs
- To work closely with the Head of Marketing to optimise planning, managing and measuring marketing activity, and to ensure that the leadership team is always informed about agreed key KPIs - performance vs target, YoY, CPA, CPR
We are looking for someone with at least 3 years' experience in a either client or agency side Marketing Manager or Senior Executive role. You will need to have experience of briefing and managing external agencies to deliver great communication and have first-hand experience of using CRM system and managing customer data. Experience in B2B and/or paid-for events marketing is desirable but not essential.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.