Handle Recruitment have an exciting opportunity with one of the UK's leading B2B events companies. Whether you are a Marketing Manager already or a Senior Marketing Executive looking for the next step, this is a great opportunity to work within a dynamic and creative marketing environment.
- Develop and manages audiences for their defined live events, driving events attendance in accordance with budget targets and agreed KPI's
- Plans marketing activity and fulfils all marketing campaigns to deadlines and within budget
- Manage marketing budgets for their brands, ensuring forecasts are regularly updated, correctly allocated and not overspent, and plans for contingencies and budget changes, escalating issues where appropriate
- Manages and develops databases for all audience marketing activity for their allocated brands, ensuring data is collected to best practice guidelines, guaranteeing the integrity of the database in terms of data quality, data protection compliance, and auditing requirements
- Operates as the brand manager; issuing brand guidelines which are in line with company expectations, and applies them in all marketing communications
- Develops and maintains all relevant collateral and brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns and produce compelling and creative copy
- Assesses, monitors and improves marketing efficiency by conducting regular analysis of marketing KPI's, reporting on campaign results, revenue generated and agreed effectiveness measures to evaluate success and make recommendations for improvement for future campaigns
- Develops a deep understanding of the audiences and markets in which their brands compete, identifying key competitors and monitoring audience and marketing activity
- Supports product development by identifying opportunities for growth and identifying other initiatives to strengthen and improve the competitive position of their brands
- Manages the marketing of new and existing brand extensions, including webinars, reader surveys, online directories, roundtables, bespoke events, etc
- Develops strong relationships with key stakeholders (Senior Marketing team and other key brand stakeholders) to ensure marketing activity is fully aligned with business needs
- Implements and improves, when appropriate, core operational marketing processes to ensure consistency
- Effectively manages, motivates, trains and appraises team members; delegating projects as appropriate and ensuring on time and on budget delivery
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.