Handle is proud to be working alongside a prestigious cosmetic clinic, in search of a marketing manager.
This role is a new position and you will have a great deal of responsibility from producing a monthly marketing management report to highlighting results and performance alongside all marketing costs and required spend.
Key Responsibilities Include :-
- Ensure data across all companies is captured, collated and managed
- Create and develop a cohesive 12-month marketing plan and strategy across site.
- Manage all on-line marketing - to include website management, blogs, Facebook and Instagram (to exclude Google campaigns)
- Managing all multi-media and direct marketing campaigns
- Managing selection of segmented data for B2C opportunities and analyse outcomes.
- To update the marketing in-clinic tools, such as brochures and information sheets
- To keep a time line of past Direct Marketing and its effectiveness and cost.
- Promote the values of all sister companies and complete regular site visits to ensure consistency of brand across site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a switched on, organised marketeer who is passionate about the beauty industry and luxury brands.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.