Local Marketing Manager - Cinema and Film
We are looking for Marketing Manager's with experience in, or an undeniable passion for film, to fill this exciting position with a popular cinema group. This is a great role for someone who is keen to get stuck into something new, develop their own marketing skills as well as grow and coach a Marketing Executive.
You will need to manage changing priorities, quick turnarounds and some exciting campaigns!
- Planning and implantation of marketing activities across a variety of locations. Promoting openings, anniversaries and special events.
- Management of local strategy and marketing across each territory, trying best to provide a tailored and individual approach to each location - whilst providing guidance and processes for each group.
- Reactive and proactive work, constantly planning and devising exciting new, innovative and enticing ideas, whilst responding to requests from multiple partners.
- Management of a Marketing Executive, who will fulfil ad-hoc requests, and work alongside you.
You Will Have:
- A passion for film, theatre and content - it is necessary to have a passion for these areas in order to succeed in this role!
- Strong and demonstrable marketing experience, campaign management and through the line and above the line marketing exposure.
- Previous experience in management, whether that be an agency or a direct report.
- The ability to manage a number of campaigns at any one time, the ability to juggle a busy workload is key!
If you love film and cinema, and fit the above criteria, please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.