Handle Recruitment is seeking a B2C marketer with a passion for events or fitness/dance (or both!) to join a leading consumer events company. This is an ambitious, fast-growing business with a portfolio of large-scale events taking place in the likes of London Olympia and Birmingham NEC.
As the Marketing Manager you will be a passionate, creative and determined member of the team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for shows catered to visitors, sponsors and exhibitors
- Managing partnerships, social media influencer collaborations and relationships that develop reach and exposure of the show
- Developing and delivering a budget for all marketing activities for the show and be solely responsible for the management of this budget
- Building briefs for agencies and suppliers including creative, ticketing and PR
- Producing reports on all marketing activity to show attribution and understand ROI
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Consumer marketing experience, to a marketing manager or senior marketing executive level
- A strategic and commercial mind-set
- Expertise in creating marketing copy
- Experience in email software, social media scheduling, reporting and website updating
- Creativity and passion about consumer experiences / events
Please get in touch or apply asap to discuss this role in further detail!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.