Handle Recruitment is seeking an excellent Marketing Manager to join a portfolio of events catered for the marketing and creative industries on a nine month fixed term contract.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Developing and managing audiences for live events, driving attendance in accordance with budget targets and agreed KPI's
- Planning marketing activity and fulfilling all marketing campaigns to deadlines and within budget
- Managing the relationship with external telemarketing agencies, including tracking revenue vs target, and pipeline values
- Managing marketing budgets for the brands, ensuring forecasts are regularly updated, correctly allocated and not overspent
- Developing databases for all audience marketing activity for allocated brands, ensuring data is collected to best practice guidelines
- Maintaining all relevant collateral and brand communication programmes to support marketing campaigns and produce compelling and creative copy
- Developing a deep understanding of the audiences and markets in which the brands compete, identifying key competitors and monitoring audience and marketing activity
- Supporting product development by identifying opportunities for growth and identifying other initiatives to strengthen and improve competitive position
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders to ensure marketing activity is fully aligned with business needs
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Advanced understanding of marketing principles and demonstrated experience in campaign management
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Ability to think 'outside the box' to deliver innovative marketing and product solutions that drives revenue and audiences
- Excellent communication skills and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications
- Strong analytical skills and awareness of online and digital platforms
Please apply now or get in touch for a further conversation!
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.