Handle are proud to be working with a global market leader in ecommerce retail in search of a creative, hands-on, German speaking Marketing Manager, to work across the DACH regions.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Manager working across territories, a background working in digital and with on trend youth brands would be advantageous.
Key duties will include:
- Delivery of thorough marketing plans, through the use of owned channels and earned and paid media, which fulfil the trade and brand strategies to engage customers in different countries.
- Working closely with the Global Head of Brand and Trade Marketing, and collaborate with the global brand marketing team to develop and implement local trade and brand marketing campaigns.
- To work with Head of Trading for Northern Europe and deliver effective marketing activity relevant to customers across different territories.
- Supporting the planning and delivery of specific trade driving activity and engagement in different countries.
- Partnering closely with the social and content teams for the country to ensure that marketing activity is aligned.
Brilliant opportunity for a Marketing Manager with strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced and exciting environment, in one of the UK's already top fashion and beauty sites, which continues to grow. You will love and thrive off a multi-faceted global business.
Any applicants for this role must be fluent in German.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.