We're seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to take ownership of the marketing strategy for a digital creative portfolio, primarily being delivered through email, video, website content and landing pages with increasing use of automated campaigns. This role will suit an established Marketing Manager ready to start immediately with a 'hands on' attitude.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Driving the marketing strategy through to market, developing and implementing the annual marketing plan.
- Managing budgets and delivering high quality audiences, revenue growth and brand equity for the portfolio of products.
- Understanding the needs and expectations of the audiences, adding value and maximising the use of digital products. Ensuring all content is relevant and valuable to audiences.
- Focusing on upcoming product development releases.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Experience in a Marketing Manager capacity
- A track record of running acquisition and retention programmes in an online business or subscription environment
- A strategic mind set
- Project management skills and ability to plan, multi-task and prioritise
- E-commerce exposure
If you are a immediately available get in touch or apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.