Regional Marketing Manager - EMEA
Gaming & Consumer Technology
A fantastic 11-month contract has arisen with one of the biggest technology giants of our time. This is a wonderful position within the gaming team, to manage the gaming efforts across the EMEA region, with an aim to drive awareness amongst creators, developers and consumers.
This person will focus on adding strategic value to this part of the business through marketing activations.
A demonstrable passion and thorough working knowledge of gaming is required in order to be considered for this role, experience within developer, influencer and creator marketing would be preferable.
- Working within the EMEA region, activating marketing plans and collaborating closely with regional and cross functional teams, with an aim to deliver top tier marketing activations.
- Management of events and programs, targeting the top gamers and creators within the EMEA region. Managing the process from concept to delivery, whilst managing internal stakeholders throughout the process.
- Leading on content marketing initiatives across gaming, including video shows, presentations and industry events.
- Running of all the aspects of regional B2B marketing programs within the gaming category.
You Will Have:
- Experience in a Marketing or Product Management role within consumer technology, ideally gaming.
- Knowledge of the influencer and creator landscape, and its influence across the gaming industry throughout EMEA.
- Management experience in large-scale industry events, across multiple regions.
- A strong understanding of the gaming landscape, industry trends and the intricacies of the market and its dynamics.
If you are a marketing expert with an undeniable passion for gaming, demonstrated through your professional experience, then please get in touch.
Please note - this is an 11-month contract and only people with relevant experience will be contacted.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.