Calling all music lovers with a passion for all thing Synth-Pop and Disco!
An award winning events company, is seeking a commercially successful Marketing Manager to join their team.
Bringing experience in marketing events that focus on providing a first-class costumer experience, you will be strong across digital while equally used to utilising traditional marketing methods (print, TV, radio).
Creating and implementing a marketing strategy that increases both brand awareness and ticket sales, you will be responsible for:
- Coordinating with the event manager and marketing team to produce a programme of strategic and tactical activity which responds to the marketing objectives
- Managing the general day-to-day marketing activities of the event
- Planning and implementing strategies to increase brand awareness
- Maintaining relationships with external marketing partnerships, PR companies, sponsors and media agencies
- Responsibly managing the marketing budget
- Developing marketing strategies for launches during the campaign and communicating with external agencies to deliver content
Skill and Attributes:
- Solid marketing experience at manager level
- A proven track record of driving revenue through marketing strategies
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to localise marketing campaigns with contacts at regional radio
- A specialist knowledge of 70s / 80s pop would be beneficial
If you can tell your Bryan Adams from your Brian Ferry then you would make a fantastic edition to the team!
Only applicants with experience in marketing events within media or entertainment will be considered for this role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.