An exciting opportunity exists to work for a B2B exhibitions company in London as a Marketing Manager. This company are seeking a driven individual to join their team on a temporary ongoing basis to manage the creation and delivery of campaign plans.
If you have strong experience in creating tactical marketing plans and you are passionate about events, then this may be the ideal role for you.
As a Marketing Manager, you would be primarily responsible for the following:
- Stemming from the strategic marketing plan, manage the creation and delivery of the campaign plans for specific events, ensuring targeted messaging and activity plans per customer segment to drive visitor attendance.
- Lead and work with the campaign teams (digital, creative, automation, social and PR) and Marketing Executive to ensure efficient and effective delivery against the integrated strategic marketing plan.
- Lead at campaign team meetings to ensure that are all teams are integrated in their approach and working together to deliver against the plans and objectives
- Create clear, compelling and succinct briefs for the campaign team
- Analyse data from communication channels to ensure that each channel is effective and where necessary make changes to campaign plans and channels
- Manage the day to day marketing budget and be responsible for the budget tracker
- Working with the Head of Marketing and content teams, create content marketing programmes that drive new audiences and retain existing customer groups.
To be successful, you will ideally have the following experience/skills:
- Strong experience of creating highly effective tactical marketing plans.
- Practiced in managing and implementing all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Experience of developing customer insight and improving customer experience.
- Experience in stakeholder (internal and external) management.
- Experience in budget management, with an analytical, data-driven and highly structured approach to decision-making
- Results-focused, able to clearly demonstrate success via proven metrics
- Able to build and develop working relationships across the business to facilitate the accomplishment of goals, leverage learning and share best practice.
- Ability to deliver presentations clearly, and succinctly convey information and ideas through a variety of media
Please get in touch or apply now to discuss further!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.