Marketing Manager - Live Events
Handle Recruitment are looking for a passionate and skilled Marketing Manager, to manage the marketing for two large annual events. This role would perfectly suit an events marketing specialist, with the ability to plan and execute first-class multi-channel marketing campaigns.
Along with the opportunity to manage a great team, if you're a Marketing Manager, looking to make your next exciting move - then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Develop marketing strategy and detailed marketing plans with an aim to grow footfall and visitor proposition
- Management of event marketing budgets, making informed and evidence based decisions on spend
- Delivery of marketing campaigns across print, direct mail, online advertising, email, social and partnerships
- Implement a content strategy for each event
- Manage the brand and campaign identity, as well as messaging around content
- Ensure the ongoing measurement, evaluation and adjustment of website performance
You Will Have:
- Previous experience in events marketing, ideally consumer events or exhibitions
- Effective leadership skills
- The ability to listen and learn, along with clear communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven experience in events marketing
- Demonstrable experience in leading and managing SEO,SEM, PPC Campaigns and email, social media and display ad campaigns
- Strong analytical skills
This is a fantastic opportunity and the chance to work on two huge trade events - please get in touch to hear more!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.