Fantastic new contract role for a talented Marketing Manager wiith proven experience in managing theatrical releases. You will play a pivotal part in campaign management for a number of titles which have been delayed due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
The Marketing Manager UK & Eire is responsible for developing, leading and executing consumer marketing campaigns for theatrical releases.The role reports into the Head of Marketing .
Theatrical Studio Releases Campaign Management:
- Work closely with the Senior Marketing Manager to develop strategic direction for each assigned release.
- Responsible for organising and facilitating inspired kickoff and brainstorming sessions for each assigned film to ensure that each film is uniquely nurtured and developed
- Responsible for managing the development and implementation of tailored marketing plans for designated Universal theatrical releases within a specified budget.
- Responsible for managing projects with a significant strategic and or financial importance.
- Brief and lead the management of external agencies including creative and media to ensure plans and creative are in line with the strategic positioning as directed.
- Manage social agency from briefing to film release to deliver consistent content delivery across the overarching film release campaigns
- Review and optimize digital media plans based on in-depth understanding of paid, owned and earned channels
- Project manage the cross functional team to ensure that all integrated elements come together in market as scheduled and within budget - proactively help to problem solve where issues arise to ensure excellent execution.
- Champion each assigned film to ensure it gets its necessary attention and focus from organisation and agencies.
- Thinks strategically
- Self starting and self governing
- Drives ideas through to actions and results
- Builds relationships / team player
- Inspires creativity and innovation
- Communicates effectively
- Enthusiasm and passion for film
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of the marketing mix; ability to devise and execute innovative marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated theatrical marketing experience coupled with a track record of achievement
- Strong team player with ability to build and maintain relationships both internally within the organisation and externally
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) coupled with excellent presentation skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience of working within a dynamic and fast paced demanding environment
- Excellent knowledge of the theatrical market and landscape
- Experience with creative development
- Agency management experience
Due to start early October. Please send your CV today for careful consideration.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.