Handle Recruitment is seeking an immediately available Marketing Manager to join one of the world's most recognised publications. In this role you will be given the opportunity to develop and implement UK marketing plans whilst partnering with the EMEA and APAC regions.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Acting as a brand guardian and advocate within the EMEA & APAC team. Overseeing brand approvals and assisting the Global Marketing team on various projects.
- Being the main link between global product management and the regional EMEA & APAC team. Working collaboratively on ideas and strategies to improve product and performance.
- Delivering UK multi-platform, multi-media marketing and creative campaigns. Providing creative elements to support marketing strategy including trailers, key art and above the line marketing materials to be rolled out internationally.
- Working closely with the Sales teams on producing sales materials and point of sales collateral, acting as the marketing liaison with retailers.
- Optimising marketing campaigns on an on-going basis and deliver regular performance reports to the wider groups, working with the Sales and PR teams to conduct post campaign analysis.
- Managing budgets, particularly when working with agencies.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Demonstrable experience of creating highly effective 360 multi-platform, multimedia marketing and creative campaigns, ideally in the entertainment world.
- Budget and line management experience
- Experience of briefing and managing external agencies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation
- Communication, presentation, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Excellent organisation skills and ability to multi-task. Detail management and data analysis skills
- Computer skills - Excel/Powerpoint/Word
If you are immediately available and ready to take on challenging marketing projects for a global brand please apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.