Handle Recruitment is seeking a B2B Marketing Manager to join an established portfolio of events within the healthcare sector.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Leading the strategic marketing campaigns for events including, but not limited to awards, forums and seminars
- Using automation (Marketo) to deliver campaigns, improve segmentation and lead scoring
- Developing engaging and responsive marketing collateral
- Using content to engage, segment and target prospects
- Ensuring marketing and sales activity is measured to support continuous improvement
- Ensuring stakeholders/teams are fully aligned with your strategic marketing objectives
- Working with the sales/commercial directors to maximise engaged leads and conversion
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in B2B events marketing
- Ability to deliver successful multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience of marketing larger scale events and awards
- Social media marketing, with clear metrics and performance measurement
- Experience working directly with salespeople: lead generation and performance tracking
Please get in touch or apply now for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.