Handle Recruitment is seeking an experienced B2B events marketer to lead the marketing department across an established and successful portfolio of international defence and security exhibitions.
As the Marketing Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Planning, developing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategy and campaigns across the defence portfolio
- Overseeing the development and delivery of a fully integrated marketing strategy
- Overseeing implementation of the marketing strategy; including campaigns, events, digital marketing and PR
- Managing social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Managing and monitoring budgets, providing accurate forecasts
- Working closely with the sales team; enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations
- Undertaking continuous analysis of competition and consumer/customer trends
- Guiding the day to day activities of two marketing executives
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven track record of implementing successful campaigns for large scale B2B exhibitions and conferences
- Demonstrable experience of line management, including multiple freelancers
- A rounded, thorough understanding of the full range of marketing communication tools
- Experience of Pardot and Salesforce
- Excellent project management, planning and organisational skills
- Financial awareness
- Presentation skills to high level business audiences
Please get in touch now or apply for a further conversation!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.