Handle are excited to be working with an international gaming company in the search for an experienced Marketing Manager.
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering world class advertising campaigns. Your responsibilities as the Marketing Manager will include:
- Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, to plan and execute advertising campaigns
- Managing the media planning and creative
- Managing the media planning agencies and media owners to deliver media plans
- Managing media planning, localisation and ad creation budgets
- Presenting campaign performance data and key learnings at end of each campaign
- At least 3 years' experience of media planning management at client or agency side
- Demonstrable knowledge of current media landscape for kids
- Experience of ad localisation
- Excellent project and budget management skills
- Proven track-record of delivering ad campaigns on time and to budget
If you are an experienced marketeer with a passion for children's brands, please go ahead and apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.