This Major Book Publisher is looking for a Marketing Manager to deliver high-profile campaigns across a diverse list of titles including cookery, craft, gardening and reference.
Reporting into the Marketing Director, key responsibilities include:
- Planning and executing consumer marketing campaigns across the full mix to strengthen author brands and to drive sales of titles across Digital and Physical product
- Developing compelling retail promotions and activities
- Creating content for social media, the website and newsletters
- Managing a Marketing Assistant
- Managing the marketing relationship with licensed partners and media agencies
- Project managing the imprint's catalogue
- Working closely with the web team to implement digital campaigns
Coming from a Consumer Marketing background preferably from Book Publishing, the ideal candidate will be a creative and commercial Brand and/or Product Marketer with a wealth of experience in delivering nationwide campaigns across the full marketing mix. You will be an excellent communicator, highly analytical with a strong educational background and a passion for books.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.