This represents a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic company as they prepare for an exciting TV Channel launch. You will be responsible for the successful growth of the channel in the UK.
- Define and execute a marketing strategy to drive awareness of the channel and tune-in to key programmes
- Track and optimise campaigns based on robust analytics
- Localise centrally created assets to create effective UK activations
- Manage and activate distribution partners across analogue and digital platforms
- Lead the working group for the UK team, acting as a central point of contact, bringing together contributions from colleagues across all disciplines
- Coordinate and execute campaigns using the full company marketing mix
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Proven and relevant television marketing experience
- Creative and innovative approach to marketing campaigns
- Strong project management and budgeting skills with demonstrable experience in managing diverse and senior stakeholders, preferably international
- Hands-on experience with analytics software and evidence of running data-driven marketing campaigns
- Relationships with broadcasters, OTT operators and device manufacturers in the UK broadcasting space preferred
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.