Marketing Manager - Learning and Development
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to step up in to a Manager level role within an established Learning and Development provider well-known for transforming skills from the performing arts in to business.
With strong events management and digital marketing experience, the Marketing Manager will work alongside the Commercial Director, CEO, Co-Founder and Business Development Executive to ensure alignment and efficiency of working practices; and will be responsible for proactively managing all marketing activities, driving internal and external comms, and contributing to new initiatives.
Working out of a small, dynamic and creative office in Shoreditch, this role would suit a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to prioritise and multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of focus.
Key features will include:
- Channel Management - Managing LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook accounts; blogging influencers and relevant learning and development discussion forums; creating compelling content for direct marketing emails; website/content management
- SEO/Google Analytics - Ensuring the SEO in all content on website is correct and working
- Events and Promotion - Planning and implementing internal and external events, lead generation and promotional campaigns
- Design and Branding - Preparing online and print marketing campaigns, managing stock library accounts and ensuring company is abiding to brand guidelines
The ideal candidate will have:
- Strong events management and digital marketing experience
- Extensive knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Hootsuite and CRM systems
- An understanding of both the free and paid for versions of the Google analytics tool
- The ability to use Eventbrite
The successful Marketing Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus 5 wellbeing days
- Straightforward hours, 9.00am-5.00pm
- Fun team days every quarter, free access to all courses, discretionary bonuses
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.