Marketing Manager - Learning and Development
Up to £30,000 d.o.e.
Full-time or part-time (4 days a week)
Are you a values-driven individual looking for the opportunity to work for a company with a higher purpose than just making money? Do you have broad experience in a 360 marketing role? Are you passionate about Learning & Development/Professional Training & Coaching? If so, this could be the position for you.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive to step up in to a Manager level role within an established Learning and Development provider, well-known for transforming skills from the performing arts in to business.
With strong marketing and events management experience, the Marketing Manager will work alongside the Commercial Director, CEO, Co-Founder and Business Development Executive to ensure alignment and efficiency of working practices; and will be responsible for proactively managing all marketing activities, driving internal and external comms, and contributing to new initiatives.
Working out of a small, dynamic and creative office in Shoreditch, this role would suit a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to prioritise and multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of focus.
Key features will include:
- Marketing - content marketing, social media marketing, engagement marketing, marketing analytics, lead generation, email marketing, branding and marketing project management
- Event management - producing, managing and hosting industry specific events for clients and new business
- Internal communications - writing, editing and distributing the quarterly newsletter, writing content for the intranet, publishing quarterly reports, industry news, and internal event updates
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid experience in B2B marketing, preferably within learning and development or membership bodies
- Excellent command of the English language (other languages advantageous)
- Experience managing and maintaining CRM systems (Communigator or Microsoft Dynamics favoured) and skilled in Photoshop, as well as online design platforms such as: Canva, Biteable, Piktochart, etc.
- Strong events management experience
The successful Marketing Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary/benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus 5 wellbeing days
- Straightforward hours, 9.00am-5.00pm
- Fun team days every quarter, free access to all courses, discretionary bonuses
If your experience matches the requirements above and you are interested in finding out more about this exciting Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.