Handle Recruitment is looking to source a Marketing Manager to join a prominent London venue, who are market leaders within live music and entertainment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an established name within the entertainment industry, through creating marketing strategies to help bolster the venues exposure within the market, and it's up and coming events.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager & Head of Marketing, key responsibilities are:
- Creating effective marketing campaigns based on up and coming events
- Management of in-house media press and photographers
- Regularly updating all digital assets
- General marketing support to the venue, as well as the Head of Marketing
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in multi-channel marketing within the Leisure / Hospitality industry
- Excellent experience in Social Media including targeted advertising and strategy
- Fluency in CMS-based websites, HTML, standard Mac and Office programs including Photoshop
- The ability to multi-task and manage workloads efficiently in a timely manner
- Happy to work to tight deadlines in a very demanding but enjoyable environment
Immediate interview for successful candidates, please apply with a CV and covering letter in the first instance to charlotte.rualLovell@handle.co.uk
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.