Handle have partnered up with a prestigious live music venue in search for an experienced, generalist Marketing Manager. Our client is looking for an enthusiastic individual who can take ownership across the full marketing mix.
- Proven ability to work on own initiative in an unsupervised environment
- Campaign management for all live events - seasonal promotions from planning to execution
- Gifted and natural communicator across all media channels
- Ability to work independently and achieve goals and meet timelines
- Financial / commercial - processing, analysing and interpreting data to identify trends, insights and meanings
- Build stand-out and thought provoking marketing collateral (both online and offline) to drive venue awareness
Essential key Skills
- Technical marketing skills ensuring effective, branded marketing communications
- Analytical & numerate to help measure the effectiveness of all marketing efforts
- Previous experience with event management within music/entertainment environment
- Interest and experience in live music - ticketed events
- A solid understanding of live events in a creative, planning and in a hands-on capacity
- An excellent team player who is keen to get stuck in at any level whether that be leading a presentation, moving a box on site or ensuring admin is completed
If you are an ambitious and talented Marketing Manager and you have a genuine passion for live music please apply!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.