Marketing Manager - Entertainment
We are delighted to be working alongside an international production, live promotion and talent management business in search of a Marketing Manager. This is the perfect role for someone with experience in live touring, either agency or client side and an opportunity to contribute to the success of a global, award winning business.
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be a self-starter with a keen interest in live events and comedy.
- Managing marketing campaigns for live shows and tours
- Creation and management of project budgets
- Planning and executing advertising campaigns alongside our media agencies
- Managing creation of artwork and video content, working with external designers and in-house digital studio
- Copywriting for website, print materials, advertising campaigns, and social media
- Reporting to key stakeholders
You Will Have:
- At least five years' experience in live entertainment marketing
- Some experience in media planning and campaign management
- Ticketing and sales reporting experience
- Comfortable in working with high profile talent and artists
If you think that this role for you - then please get in touch!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.