Handle is looking for an exceptional frontline music Marketing Manager to join the team at a London based independent music company. Reporting directly to the CEO, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and marketing of artist releases from beginning to end in addition to being the main point of contact for artist managers. They will play a vital role in the growth and success of the label division of the company.
- Manage the day to day relationship with artist managers.
- Create and implement creative marketing campaigns, manage marketing budgets and set targets for releases.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaign strategy.
- Oversee the physical and digital production process in liaison with the label assistant and distribution partners.
- Manage the creation and/or update of marketing tools and assets.
- Source and manage press, radio, TV and online teams for each project.
- Proven success in a similar role within the music industry is essential.
- Ability to confidently plan, run and manage the entire campaign process to a high standard.
- Creativity to offer and implement innovative and bespoke campaign ideas and solutions.
- Commercial awareness of the market, music business developments, products, challenges and digital innovations with ability to consistently apply knowledge appropriately.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.