Marketing Manager - Music
Handle has an amazing opportunity for a highly innovative Marketing Manager to join the record label function at a reputable Global Music and Entertainment Company.
Based in London offices, the successful Marketing Manager will have proven experience creating and delivering marketing campaigns and strategies for artist releases in the UK and ideally across International territories. Forward thinking with a digitally integrated approach to campaigns, you will be responsible for:
- Managing consumer marketing plans
- Working closely with internal and external partners to deliver connected and cutting-edge campaigns across the roster
- Overseeing artist's content and presence across social media platforms
- Being responsible for the artist budgets in line with the agreed spends
The ideal candidate will have:
- Success at incorporating digital activity into marketing campaigns
- A strong understanding of the streaming space and playlisting, fundamentally on Spotify and Apple Music services
- Experience of working with a variety of acts and dealing with their budgets
If your experience matches the requirements above and you would like to find out more about this fantastic Marketing Manager opportunity, please apply now!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.