Handle Recruitment is looking for a Marketing Manager who would thrive in an East London pub/venue group. The Marketing Manager will be responsible for engaging, attracting and growing the audience reach through marketing, advertising and promotional plans and projects. This Marketing Manager role is fantastic for someone interested in marketing, music, venues, DJ's and East London!
With several pubs across the groups as well as pop up projects, the Marketing Manager will need to be able to analyse figures and marketing activity and come up with marketing solutions to help drive growth and attraction - there is a lot of creativity in this role and they actively encourage bringing ideas to the table! The Marketing Manager must be comfortable with using Google AdWords, Mail Chimp, Facebook Ads and SEO.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising and promotional activity across the group
- Create and develop marketing plans and projects for new, existing venues and event spaces
- Analyse, review and report on all marketing activity
- Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget
- Manage Facebook ads, Google AdWords
- Collaborate with the bookings/pub/event managers and create strong relationships with PR, designers and third parties to create effective and engaging campaigns and social media posts
- Update all websites with events and offers
- Oversee all photography and videography
- Copy writing for brochures, print material and communications
- Competitor research
- Managing the marketing calendar
- Manage and respond to online feedback on social media platforms and in house booking system.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
- Experience in all aspects of developing and managing marketing strategies
- Technical marketing skills - copywriting and excellent communication skills are key
- Creative mind set and positive approach.
If you have previous Marketing Management experience across a pub/venue group and have a keen interest in DJ's, music and nightlife for this Monday - Friday 10am - 6pm role, please apply today with your CV.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.