Fantastic opportunity to join this prestigious global broadcaster. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for:
- Management of central marketing activities for CEE, Russia and CIS Pay TV Channels between central office departments
- The coordination between the central office and regional offices in Russia, CIS and Central and Eastern Europe.
- Together with the Marketing Director and with input from the regions decide on the Marketing strategy for off air marketing.
- Together with Marketing Director and with input from the regions decide on key promotables to be supported by off air marketing.
- Responsible for the marketing calendar, ensuring calendars are up to date and communicated to all stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Together with the Marketing Director evaluate marketing activities on a regular basis.
- Track and report major competitors activities in the region.
- On a regular basis, assess the need for marketing materials with all regions, and together with the Marketing Director decide on what materials will be developed.
- Maintain brand-books, sales support materials, presentations key artwork and templates that serve the needs of the regions.
- Write briefs for all marketing materials and brief Creative Services and agencies.
- Manage agencies and projects ensuring delivery of projects/materials are on brand, on time and within budget.
- Work closely with Creative Services, Programming, PR and other departments to ensure consistency in marketing activities.
- Together with Marketing Director ensure that digital activities are fully integrated in overall Marketing plan.
- Responsible for planning, organisation and management of central marketing events.
- Responsible for the coordination of marketing activities across pay TV
- Manage information flow between central and regional marketing teams and other stakeholders, ensuring all stakeholders are well informed.
- Develop an information management system for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop a system of sharing knowledge and experience and implementing Best Practices.
- Together with Marketing Director to ensure that marketing activities are on budget.
- Together with Finance department manage Marketing Budget tracker.
- Marketing for (Pay TV) channels in (Eastern) Europe
- Writing briefs, managing agencies and projects
- Managing marketing activities in multiple regions
- Working with virtual teams on multiple locations
- Organising and managing events.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.