Handle is looking for an exceptional frontline music Marketing Manager to join the team at a London based record label.
The successful Marketing Manager will be responsible for the management and marketing of artist releases from beginning to end in addition to being the main point of contact for artist managers. You will play a vital role in the growth and success of a commercial chart topping roster.
- Manage the day to day relationship with artist managers.
- Create and implement creative marketing campaigns, manage marketing budgets and set targets for releases.
- Create and implement digital marketing campaign strategy.
- Manage the creation and/or update of marketing tools and assets.
- Source and manage press, radio, TV and online teams for each project.
Proven success in a similar role within the music industry is essential. Perfect for a music marketing professional with major label experience ready to step up to a high-profile management level role.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.