*12 MONTH CONTRACT*
A global sports streaming, media powerhouse is looking for a Marketing Manager to support the development and execution of marketing campaigns for their commercial revenue division within Golf!
- Create compelling, persuasive presentations and decks to pitch new ideas, plans and partnerships to potential advertising sales clients
- Collaborate with the commercial group to develop marketing ideas for incoming client RFPs
- Manage various aspects of the Sponsorship Overview and Tracking grid that lists all sold and pending sponsors elements
- Manage digital platform sponsorship executions
- Handle client-based projects as necessary (such as assisting with client integration on-set at program shoots)
- A minimum of 3+ years of working in linear and digital advertising sales marketing and/or relevant integrated marketing experience (such as advertising agency, media sales/marketing, event marketing , client side marketing)
- Experience in Sports required. Experience in Golf preferred.
- Project management experience
- Excellent communication skills, and comfortable pitching new ideas to multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing a marketing budget
- Graphic, video and audio editing a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications or a related field, or equivalent combination of skills, training and experience is required.
If this role excited you and you would like to hear more, please do not hesitate to apply.
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.