Tech Start-up - Marketing Manager
My client are a fantastic, leading London Based tech software company, looking for a Marketing Manager to come and implement their marketing strategy and vision.
They have a long term goal for the brand and they have definitive plans in place for the business, and are keen to on-board a creative marketing professional with an outside the box mind set and the ability to implement strategy for this exciting brand. You will report to the CEO and work cross functionally with a number of people within the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Application of the communications work throughout the company, and working on the basic corporate identity, across the businesses mission, vision and values.
- Brand implementation and creative strategy, from logo to tag line and the brand architecture.
- Driving the presence of the business through best in practice marketing initiatives, through websites, social media and online messaging.
- Presenting on a B2B basis, the corporate overview, working with licensees and licensors.
- Definition of top level objectives and being focused on the delivery of both messaging and brand.
- Driving campaigns across the business right through from conception to delivery.
- In line with shorter term goals, as well as the companies long term goals - deliver the full go to market material for the business.
- Launch and coordination of the social channels.
- Initiation of the digital marketing programme and the search engine optimisation.
You will have:
- At least 5 years' experience in a marketing function.
- Proven experience within a busy environment with a keen eye for detail.
- As well as experience and a background in coming up with collateral and strategy from idea to completion.
- A network of reliable agencies who will assist of delivery of creative.
If you are a self-starter, with tenacity and drive, as well a real hunger to get stuck into a promising and exciting start up business, then please get in touch.
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.