2 month FTC - potential to go perm
I am currently working with a highly desired Global Media Company to find a Marketing Manager to deliver the Travel Marketing plans for their key brands. You will have the opportunity to work across some of the most recognised Media Brands in the world!
* Managing a robust marketing plan with a set agreed budget and forecast across brands through carefully planned marketing, content and segmentation.
* Managing digital marketing campaigns with agencies ensuring these are optimised for conversions and all best practices are applied.
* Managing a robust testing plan ensuring all opportunities are explored.
* Managing the design and production of promotional materials, such as banners, magazine marketing pages, email marketing and newsletters creative.
Strategy and Roadmap:
* Communicate our Holiday product's value/USP to the marketplace always exploring new opportunities.
* Work closely with the Brand Development Director and PR communications to create the consumer PR plan and corporate communications.
Reporting and Analysis:
* Responsible for all marketing insights and reporting.
* Responsible for all surveys and feedback- works closely with the research team to understand trends and set up surveys and to allow for more targeted marketing
* Digital marketing (mandatory)
* Project management (mandatory)
* Travel knowledge (preferred)
* Content marketing (preferred)
* Budget management skills
* Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
* Understanding of traditional marketing channels
* Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics
* Team management experience
If the opportunity above excited you and you are interested in hearing more - please do not hesitate to apply!
Handle actively welcomes applicants from under-represented backgrounds
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.