Great opportunity to join the Marketing team for this innovative global entertainment brand. This is a new opportunity for a skilled Marketing Manager to be part of an exciting business expansion opportunity. Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager you will be pivotal in delivering campaigns and activity with a primary focus around digital and social. Duties to include
- Campaign Delivery - support the Snr Manager in the development and implementation of the AAA campaigns for our kids channel portfolio and occasional G.E. drive. Additionally, have ownership of event-focused activity (comic con, kids festivals etc). Beyond AAA campaigns, to be the primary driver of campaigns that still require marketing support but have less spend.
- Internal Stakeholder Management - Work closely with peer group to deliver successful campaign and event activity through collaboration, team work and communication across all deliverables that ensures stakeholders are informed about, and involved in, all strands of activity. Be an active member of the project teams, as required, for AAA campaigns that are led by the Senior Marketing Manager.
- External Partner Management with a focus on Events partnerships - lead on delivering best in class events, manage relationships with event and marketing solutions agencies. Work closely with key partners, including affiliates (alongside Snr Manager) and ad sales clients to ensure execution of successful marketing partnerships with key partners including affiliates etc. Support Sr. Marketing Manager with managing media agency, to deliver media plans for key campaigns.
- Creative Thinking - Lead on specific campaigns and develop creative ideas for marketing deliverables that engage the audience and drive 'talkability' and 'tune-in', with a strong 'digital first' approach whilst ensuring continued engagement across successful, more traditional marketing touchpoints. For AAA Campaigns led by the Snr Manager, be an active member in creative brainstorms.
- Budget Management - Manage POs raising and accrual liaising with Finance department as needed.
Immediate start - please get in touch asap for an informal chat
Handle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.